Monday, October 19, 2009

Dogs



You know dogs really do not care if you are rich or poor. If you have designers clothes or used clothes. Straight, Gay, or in some case non-sexual. They love unconditional, no matter what. They except you for who you are and what you are. never wanting to change you or make it you into something they want. Again they love you no matter what. How many of use can say that about others. My dog has less than 9 months to live. She is on 3 different kinds of medication at this time. She has CHF (Congested Heart Failure) Heart Mummer, also she has a cancer on the side of her mouth. Next Monday she has to have surgery on the mouth; so she can eat better. It may kill her and it may not. She is about 16 yrs of age according to the Vet. She love me for me. We go for a walk twice a day. If I work at the Hopst we go early in the morning about 04:30AM and if I don't work. we go about 07:00Am then about 20:00 (8:00PM) at night. I love her deeply. She is normally right beside me in what ever I am doing. She is my best friend; hopefully I am her's, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment