Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas 2009

Ok several people have been asking me about my Christmas deecorations. Here it is from the front of the house going to the back of the house. Remember I had Christmas shopping done before July (I know some will hate me for this), and before JuJu gotten sick. She is the wonderful dog in the pictures to greet everyone one of you. The back fence is decorated with bows and lights, just if you are asking. All my outside lights are on timers. The front drive way and the bushes, the back frence. My color of the packages are gold, copper, bronze. The tress never change, but the packages do every year. I took close up of some so you can see how I do packages. Last year was Cranberry and silver. if you want to look at that go back to blog arcives and you can see that one. I enjoy Christmas; it brings out the kid in me. I love to give to freinds, family, and loved ones. I do hope you enjoy abit of me and my Christmas this year.
Ray






























No comments:

Post a Comment