Tuesday, December 22, 2009

My Thoughts of Today. Please Excuse Me

Ok. I am getting ready to unload a BITHCY Statment. Just need to get it off of my Chest, then I will be fine. Last night I had a couple over for Christmas get together. They are going out of town today. Rmind you I bought all of my gifts early and was through before Aug. OK...


I had them call and see if we can do it. They askif we can do it after they get back. No but HELL NO, you already have cancel with me once. I am sorry that you do work and want to get ready for your holiday. You had all day to wash you clothes before you go. I do know you partner who has a wonderful paying job; let you stay at home and do whatever you want. Get you laundry done before or during the visit. I mean they are in the modern ages. They have a washer and dryer. No need to go the the stream and beat the rock over your clothes. Then they were opening their gifts and telling me what charities I need to gift to. I said once a month I give to the SPCA, one or 2 large (the biggest I can find) of dog food. He starts out saying I need to give more. his partner told him to shut up.

Ok here is the best one of all. I have a freind who need soem extra money because he was out of work. Here is something..... Now that he is working he said he would give me the money back.. Several months ago. Grant you I really could care less about the FUCKING money. But if you say you are going to do something; please keep your word. Do not say I am going to do this, then never do it. That really pisses me off. When this person told me he would give me the money back (I was thinkging, "Yea I could use it towards JUJU vets bills). I do not expect it back or need it. but when you say you are going to do something and let the person know you have a way of doing it. Then do it. If for whatever reason; he told me that he was not able to do it, I would have been ok with that. Not even saying a word; I have lost respect for this person and really do not have anything to do with him any more. I know that may be wrong, but I am that upset with this person. I do not expect my world to be rose color glasses all of the time. I think one should keep his/ her word when you do stuff. I mean when I tell my family I am doing something for them. they expect me to do it. I think Dave's family, Stan's Family. or any others would expect the same, right? Or am I really that stupid and think the better of others?

Thanks for my Bitching for the moment. I will make this up by posting some eye gathering pictures for you later. Once again I just needed to get this off of my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment